[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Dec 16 06:38:58 EST 2008

Considering that my first 360k floppy drive for my CoCo was $399.00 plus
shipping, and that that one has accrued storage for a decade or more, that
is a very good price.

Since approximately 99.99% of original CoCo disk software is on 160k or 360k
media, I'll support 5.25 drives with my CoCos for as long as I run them.

Bruce W.