[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 14:22:55 EST 2008

From: RJRTTY at aol.com
> In a message dated 12/14/2008 10:37:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> wdg3rd at comcast.net writes:
>

> Mikey, if you want Cloud9 to have competition, you are free to  invest your
> own money, time, work and intelligence in creating it.  If  one of those
> resources is in short supply, well, that's the Invisible Hand of  the Free
> Market smacking you upside the head.
> --
> Ward  Griffiths
> LOL!    You are not drinking again are you?   :)    You know the Feds are
> probably still looking for you from last time...

Whatcha mean "again"?  Of course I'm still drinking.  The Feds have a lot to look for, and I'm not an active (by their standards) threat, I just can't pass through a TSA checkpoint without some federal employee pointing a gun at me and treating me like a UFO abductee (and they never kiss me afterwards) but that means I'm just like any other slave of the State.  Last time I flew was 2003, the next time I fly is when I can again put my rifle in overhead storage and strap the seatbelt across the pistol on my hip).

> by the way I am in the process of moving so my address (snail mail  only)
> is changed for whom it may concern...

Hope to do similar, I despise New Jersey.  Been stuck here for too frickin' long.  I'm from Los Angeles, but I can tolerate hard winters -- this place is in-between and has a crappy government and no respect for the Second Amendment.

Add in a pallet-load or so of Z-80 and 68k Tandy gear (plus the odd peripheral), the Coco stuff is just the frosting on top, for my own move to New Hampshire.  www.freestateproject.org

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I thought about being diplomatic and polite.  Honest, I really did.  But while I was thinking about it, I accidentally bumped the button that puts my mouth on autopilot, because it said, "That's a load of crap, Captain, and you know it".    Jim Butcher, _Small Favor_