[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

Michael Robinson deemcr at robinson-west.com
Sun Dec 14 08:27:42 EST 2008

<snip>

> Instead you choose to take a personnel quote and post it with my
> PayPal account on a public forum. Maybe you thought the $50(CoCo3) +
> $40(Memory) was suppose to come out to something different or that
> the prices included shipping/handling when it is clearly posted as
> such on our web site.

Your paypal email address gives someone else what they need to
do business with you and nothing else.

> Maybe you think that my shipping charges are too high. Just remember
> that I do not manufacture the CoCo3. These were purchased as a bulk
> deal and I had to pay shipping on these items, so there is additional
> $$$ in that line to cover the double shipping costs.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
> Cloud-9

If cloud9 sells joysticks, why aren't they advertised on the web site???
Second off, what does posting the email address to paypal you at do to
hurt your business???  Third off, what does it hurt to ask on a coco
forum what others think of getting a COCO from you?  The color computer
is arguably a good machine to start programming on, but it is very
limited.  If I sink $120 into one and my nephew ends up needing a modern
computer, I'll be wondering if I should have just given him my own coco.
I notice that noone seems to be aware of Cloud 9 having joysticks,
surely someone would have suggested that if it were general knowledge.
I don't understand your attitude Mark.  How do you come to the
conclusion, aside from me saying it is an expensive quote, that I'm
bad mouthing your business?

I wish there was a business other than cloud9 for COCO fans because you
seem demanding to me Mark.  It sounds to me like you expected to have
an easier time selling your COCO stock.  If that's the case, I am sorry
that things haven't gone as well as you had hoped.