[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Dec 14 06:22:57 EST 2008

Michael,

Did you ask me if I had joysticks? No, you did not, I can't read your
mind. I have many and several different types.

Also if you feel that my prices are out of line. You can always spend
the time it takes to research the design, create a product, produce
it, and support it on your own. That is what is so great about the CoCo.

All hobbies take money and everyone has their own personnel reasons
to set their limits /priorities as do I to set my own price for our products.

I supplied you with a quote for what you were asking for. If you
didn't want the memory installed. Then you could take the time
yourself and install the memory, all the documentation is included.
Please be advised that the memory test program is distributed on a
floppy disk. Most of my customers like to have everything installed
and working when they receive their order.

Instead you choose to take a personnel quote and post it with my
PayPal account on a public forum. Maybe you thought the $50(CoCo3) +
$40(Memory) was suppose to come out to something different or that
the prices included shipping/handling when it is clearly posted as
such on our web site.

Maybe you think that my shipping charges are too high. Just remember
that I do not manufacture the CoCo3. These were purchased as a bulk
deal and I had to pay shipping on these items, so there is additional
$$$ in that line to cover the double shipping costs.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9