[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 19:45:58 EST 2008

I replied to Michael directly earlier.  I still have the CoCo 3 from
all the stuff I sold back in September, the guy that won it never got
back to me.

Also, if anyone wants to see my collection of rom packs, take a look here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/badfrog/CoCoSoftware?authkey=Mio2g8ATA_0#

Not sure what to ask for them, and I'm not a big fan of ebay anymore.

Sean