[Coco] New programs for new CoCo possibilities

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Wed Dec 24 21:33:46 EST 2008

When about a year ago I got my Super IDE, I realized that there seems to
be not much software that takes advantage of the hardware, at least
under BASIC.
That's why I've been working in a file manager
(http://yaccs.info/PROGRAMAS/XFILER/xfiler.html ,
http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Gallery&g2_itemId=927 )
Now with CoCoNet about to show up, there are lots of new doors waiting
to be opened, but we need to get them opened.
Maybe this is a good chance for YOU to write some program or small
utility? It could also be your last chance to participate in the Asimov
Awards (http://yaccs.info/AA/aa.html)

Yes, this is you let you know that the deadline for the Awards is
getting closer :-) , and since there is only one program participating
so far, this will probably be the last edition.

PS Merry Xmas and a Happy 2009