[Coco] Amazing!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 21:02:02 EDT 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:
>From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
>
>> >Two months until election day -- vote from the rooftops.
>>
>> Now there is a thought.  And probably just as valid a vote. Permanency you
>> know. :)
>>
>> >Oh yeah, I had a few beers before I went to bed and the sun in my eyes
>> > woke me up much too soon, so it's probably a good idea to ignore this
>> > message and any advice given.  La Esposa is down in Atlanta for the
>> > weekend so I guess I'll visit that horse farm down in Burlington and
>> > scrape crystals off of the stable walls. --
>>
>> What are we constructing this time?  Wouldn't some American Pioneer work
>> just as well?  Its certainly working in my charcoal burners.  All 3 of
>> them.
>
>If I scrape my niter, smoke my charcoal and dig my sulfur there are no
> traces except DNA.  Mine, and I'm already a suspect.  Buying some American
> Pioneer in New Jersey takes a lot more effort.  Step One, you have to show
> the card for the gun you're using it in.

What?

> Don't have (or at least won't
> admit to Trenton) any functional tool for self-defense, as they'll send
> cops who the supreme courts of the US, NJ and a bunch of other states have
> declared have no responsibility to protect anybody except themselves, to
> confiscate any means of self defense I might have (and kill me while paid
> by my taxes if I resist or even go HUH?)

Remind me to never, under any circumstances, set foot in NJ.  That place needs
a plumb serious housecleaning with a "street sweeper", the one you can't
muffle.  Didja ever hear of a ballot box?  Elect some folks who will fix
that.  Or are they (the ballot boxes) as defective as the schmucks in office?
No one in their right minds would ever vote someone into office that promised
to make life hell like that.

>I won't admit out loud to owning any powder around here.  Nor any rounds for
> the Marlin 1894CS lever gun (both the arm and ammunition are not privy to
> to Trenton).

It is none of their business in the first place!

> La Esposa has some rounds for something her dad brought back
> from some war he was in (he was in the Navy before Pearl, he was in the
> USAF after Korea and he was in the OSS in between -- no lie, my DD-214 is a
> single sheet and his is half a ream of paper, most of it blacked out -- and
> it still took the East Orange VA Hospital 40 years to kill him, and they're
> considered good at the job).

So I've heard from another source, more than once...

>Yeah, I'm a bit paranoid (and I know I have enemies, most of whom suck on my
> tit by taxation).
>
>Reread your copy of Jefferson's best effort and tell me if George III was
> worse than the current George, his immediate predecessor, his father or
> either of the proposed successors.  I'll declare the current bastard almost
> as bad as Lincoln but not as smart as Lincoln [who as I recall had your
> home state dragged from Virginia without any Constitutional authority,
> among other crimes] or Wilson or FDR when it came to destroying the
> Constitution (that retarded dwarf [Natalie Maines was ostracized for being
> sorry he came from Texas, I'm sorry he's biologically the same species, his
> daughters could breed with my nephews -- could happen, those boys will
> screw anything that doesn't run fast enough] stands on the shoulders of
> giants).

Hey, I'm on her side.  OTOH, she is an entertainer, and that
wasn't 'entertaining'...

>Count the parentheses.  I _think_ the main insult was to the current
> "Commander in Chief" but I've got that bad habit of trying to explain what
> I'm doing and inserting another bubble.  And missing one of the sides).

Close enough for the girls I go with. :)

Probably Patton.  But only cuz it sounds like something he would have said. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)