[Coco] OT: Sooner or latter, MS is going to come after us, at least if we still use their BASIC....

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Sat Aug 30 12:54:32 EDT 2008

Ah Ward, we so love you here at Microsoft :)

I've been meaning to ask the "flint-chippers" in Legal & Corporate
Affairs what their take on the 8-bit BASIC code is. BillG did mention
(promise?) a book that would explain how the BASIC ROM worked, but we
never got that officially, although the Unraveled series is probably
just as good or better.

I really don't think anyone there will care much. I don't see any LCA
folks in the retro-computing groups in the company I'm in. Yes we have
those. Me next start group about wheels, Me hear they have potential.
Maybe fire next. Fire scary.

:)

-Mike