[Coco] Question about Domain Names & Registration

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Fri Aug 29 17:54:49 EDT 2008

I use mydomain.com

It has a pretty easy to use interface, and domain names are 8.75 a year, and
they can host if you'd like.

I host my own site, since I have a static IP and ample bandwidth.

You may want to consider them hosting based upon your needs.

What I like about it most is it's pretty simple to set up and maintain your
sites.

Dave Gacke