[Coco] Setting up a BBS

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:31:25 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Tim Fadden <t.fadden at cox.net> wrote:
> I can only imagine how it looks! as I am using the coco composite output to
> my video capture card on my computer!  color is about useless, with an 80
> col screen. using montype m is usable. Hopefully I am on the waiting list
> though.  Thinking of getting two! seeing as I have two 3's.  Need to check
> if the 2nd one is working though.
> :-)

Ultimaterm has some default settings that make it downright ugly, but
I don't think that's Roy's adapter because everything else is
absolutely beautiful. The adapter was worth every cent I paid, and I
may eventually have Roy put me on the waiting list for a second one
myself (but not at the moment, Roy... I'll let ya know, though...)

Rod