[Coco] Setting up a BBS

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Aug 24 16:02:16 EDT 2008

Rod,

Out of the manual:

NE: The computer Can't find the disk file you want. Check the disk's
directory to see if the file is there. If you have two disk drive, you
might not have included the appropriate drive number in the file name.
If you are using COPY, KILL, or RENAME, you might have left off the
extension.

Out of me: :-)
Did you do a list on line 190 to see what it was trying to write to?  Is
it trying to write to another drive?
What does line 190 say?...  what is being passed to it? ...that is the key.

Great luck in your efforts! and willing to help if you want it. he he he