[Coco] Setting up a BBS

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 11:32:14 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/24/2008 1:51:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rod.barnhart at gmail.com writes:

Here's a  bit of a progress report on where I'm at with the BBS
project. While  setting up my CoCo, I discovered both drives from my
FD-502 system appear  to be bad, as does drive 1 from my FD-501 system.
At least I still have a  working drive, or I might have been stuck with
ALLRAM  ;)

If I were you I would try another cable before you give up
on the drives.   That's what happen to me when I got
my drives out of storage.   The problem disappeared
when I swapped cables.....
Also check the power supply.....

Roy

deal here.