[Coco] Ramdisk under Nitros9

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:17:53 EDT 2008

> What about the hard drive descriptor? There's an HD image in the Vcc
> emulator downloads, but I can't access it under RSDOs or Nitros9

Vcc includes my modifications to RGBDOS which permits access to an
emulated hard drive. All you need to do is turn it on.

>>The hard drive on that site already has (or did at one time) a version
>>of NitrOS-9 installed. You just need to check the directories of 250-255
>>one of which will be a boot disk that boot directly from the hard drive
>>under RGBDOS.

There is an HD image + Cloud 9 RTC in MPI Slot 3, in the VCC download.
I've selected that slot, and pressed F9. I see the RGBDOs boot
message, followed by "Hard Drives Not found"
I dont see an external vhd image on the VCC download site, and nothing
is mounted under the HD0 in VCC by default.

Trying to access Drives 250 and higher while running rgbdos results in
"DN error"

I've looked for some docs on RGBDOs on your site, but didn't see
anything available to download.
Are these still available?