[Coco] [Color Computer] More on Hot Coco scans

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 23:21:11 EDT 2008

Those are awesome... the two issues prior to my first CoCo magazine ever, TCCM May'83.

It was several months later before I discovered the Rainbow at a mall bookstore.
I always liked TCCM better than Rainbow; it just seemed more community oriented
as opposed to the Rainbow's larger but more impersonal (corporate?) feel.

It always stuck in my craw that when TCCM was discontinued I never got the last issue (or three?) despite being a paid subscriber. They sent Personal Computing or some other garbage instead.

Bob