[Coco] Laid off - Well at least maybe now I will have time for the CoCo :)

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Aug 17 12:23:34 EDT 2008

HI James,

Thanks for the words of support.  I figure I have enough experience,
plus enough hard ware of my own (Ethernut and other small boards) that
I can explore web interfaces for embedded systems.

To keep this on topic - I believe Diego had some sort of browser or
reader for the CoCo, but I may be wrong.  Using the CoCo as a way to
refresh my hardware experience is good way to play and learn at the
same time.

By the way, if anyone is on Linkedin, feel free to send me an invite.
I am looking to expand my professional network.

Cheers,

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/