[Coco] Laid off - Well at least maybe now I will have time for the CoCo :)

James Dessart skwirl42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 05:59:19 EDT 2008

On 8/17/08, Jim Cox <jimcox at miba51.com> wrote:

>  I am looking at making a career change.  I have an interest in web
>  development, and I believe I can combine that with my experience
>  working with embedded systems into something where I am testing and/or
>  developing interfaces for embedded systems.  Maybe it's a pipe dream,
>  but I think it's a good one.  If any of you are interested, take a
>  look at my blog when you have a second.

Sorry to hear about your lay-off. Good luck on the career change,
though. There's a lot to pick up on web development, but if you were
doing embedded systems, it shouldn't be too tough. I think your
particular plan sounds good, web interfaces to embedded systems are
definitely becoming the norm from what I've been seeing.

--
James Dessart
<http://skwirl.com/cody/>