[Coco] Pathetic

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat Aug 16 20:19:19 EDT 2008

Since Dennis has requested this thread closed, I'll end by saying
this:  none of the people who responded negatively to my initial post
have ever bought anything from Cloud-9.  Our customers are some of the
most loyal and enthusiastic CoCo users around, and we appreciate them
very much.  It's your decision as to whether or not you'll buy our
products, but I can guarantee you one thing: I'll talk straight and
shoot straight with you or anybody else on this list, and won't mess
around with your expectations.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
Email: boisy at boisypitre.com