[Coco] Done

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 16 14:52:36 EDT 2008

Perhaps the project could be rescued by a letter to Lonnie¹s heirs with the
following points, and others.

1.  The project is almost done.!

A statement from the person who has the materials would be necessary. That
person must want the project to be completed. He must be the lead person
perhaps.
That others are willing to help.

2. A listing showing the strength of the CoCo community currently.
  a) List of Web pages dedicated to the CoCo.
  b) The mailing lists and their numbers of subscribers. The numbers of
posts for the "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" for each of the last
12 months. How long we have been active.
  c) Statement that we wish the project to be completed.
  d) List of persons who are willing to speak for the community. Their web
pages, E-Mail addresses phone numbers and so on.
  e) A statement that we wish to satisfy Lonnie's wishes as best we can.

Stephen H. Fischer