[Coco] Done

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Aug 16 10:28:11 EDT 2008

Micheal

While others may not fathom the position that you are engaged in, I can.
Your efforts were valid and admirable. It is a tragic that the project came to
an end with the untimely death of Lonnie and the lack of response from his
heirs.

I would not continue considering the ligtigeous society that we live in here in
the US unless I had deep enough pockets to withstand a lawsuit that may or
may not come about. Even a 1% chance of a lawsuit is enough for me to
consider to cease and disist such an endeavor. Such a lawsuit is not worth it
over a magazine that is over 15 yrs out of print.

james