[Coco] Old Coco Media

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sat Aug 16 00:26:47 EDT 2008

No it supported only a single node.  It was pretty much running as fast as possible at 9600 under Basic09.  Most of the data I/O routines where in M/L to get the speed up.

I can't remember the Guy in Canada who did the MM/1 Port.  He was pretty good as converting many of the B09 routines over.  I was never able to afford the MM/1 and life continued on at the point.  New Business and future family.
Wow I can't beleive I remember some of this, did I even have Docs?  :)
Like most of the minor details, I had several great helpers.

Ron

On Aug 14, 2008, at 10:33 PM, Ron Bihler wrote:

> Ron Bihler
> Author of RiBBS system.

Thanks for your words, Ron.

I'm kinda tempted to throw a RiBBS system up on the Internet with
some custom UART cards and a terminal server (to provide TCP ->
serial connectivity).  Does RiBBS support multiple nodes on the same
box?  The docs for 2.10 don't seem too clear on this (granted, I've
only perused them).

I know RCIS did, but I can't seem to find the 6809 version.
Rottinger moved on to the MM/1 before he shut down the Rainbow
Connection..

C.