[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: RAINBOW scans

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 15 15:32:37 EDT 2008

It may well be that Lonnie's estate have come to the conclusion that if they
do anything, like having a lawyer write a letter saying to go ahead, that
they will lose money as the proceeds will now be so small.

Lonnie may have wanted perhaps the Rainbow project to be done. He signed the
contract.

His estate may have no non-monetary reason for the project to be completed.

Thus their silence.

Stephen H. Fischer