[Coco] Rainbow scans

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Fri Aug 15 12:08:33 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I happen to own every issue of the Rainbow between September 1982 until
November of 1992.  (I will take a picture of the stack of magazines
presently in my living room if you need proof.)  I am willing to scan
each one into my own personal collection, however, if anyone has any
scans of issues in those years, preferably in pdf format, I'd appreciate
it if you could get them to me to save me the labor.  I will collect
them together and put them online, but restrict access until after I've
consulted with counsel as to the risks.  Luckily it's a very generation
Y thing to study law, so about half of my friends are members of the New
York Bar.

As I own the issues in question there is no copyright infringement.

I also own many Hot Coco and will ask the same of those, but for the
moment I don't know which issues I have and thus can legally own
electronically.. stay tuned.

Many thanks,
C.