[Coco] Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans Solution

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 11:32:38 EDT 2008

Those who want to scan and share upload to somewhere, Again Rapidshare or Megaupload ect and post the links here or over on coco3.com.

Those who feel it is not right to do so just don't download them. Those who want to wait for the Rainbow on DVD, wait.. But there is clearly some folks who want to share what they have.

It's very simple really. I would just respectfully ask that if links do get posted that those who want to wait for the DVD or feel it's not right to download do not flame those of us who want to archive this information.

Derek

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **