[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 15 03:12:36 EDT 2008

Hi Fellow Coconuts.

While we are discussing this subject. I have to agree with the others who said to just scan them in and see what happens. As I have about 15 Hot Coco issues, plus about 6 CCN issues, I'm willing to scan these in and upload them to a website of some sort.
 The reason I want to do this, My copies are starting to show some wear and tear, So the quicker I can scan them in and upload them the better. Since once they are beyond all hope of scanning, There goes some Coco history.
 So fellow coconuts, start scanning in any Hot coco issues and CCN issues before they are lost for future generations to look at(Plus us die-hard coconuts of course).

laters

Briza

      Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset