[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 23:32:58 EDT 2008

I know several places I can go to to download the Vista OS or Office 2007
(though why anyone would want to is another story - bleck!). If Microsoft
can't control its own current software, it's hard to see why anyone would
pay a $300+ an hour attorney to do anything about stuff that's 25 years old
now. Unless of course they are totally nuts.

Neil