[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: RAINBOW scans

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Thu Aug 14 22:50:26 EDT 2008

Hi Frank,

In regards to this part you mentioned here...

>	I don't remember anyone actually threatening someone on list.

I remember seeing this, and this is what troubles me.

> I agree that the Coco community should be allowed to scan in and
> distribute the Rainbow, but I am bound by my conscience to adhere to
> the agreement I had with Lonnie of reporting any and all activities
> surrounding the scanning and distribution of the Rainbow magazines to
> him.

Michael, maybe you could explain what you meant by this please.  Were you
planning on reporting Chuck's scanning activities to Lonnie's estate, or
were you just planning on just reporting your own?

I'm hoping you meant you were just going to inform him about your own.

Dave Gacke