[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: RAINBOW scans

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 21:31:43 EDT 2008

As long as someone brought up software...

the ROMs are still copyrighted by Microsoft and Microware but EVERYONE
that runs an emulator is using a copy.  And I wouldn't be surprised to
see a license agreement in the manuals that says you may not copy it.

EDTASM is copyrighted and you aren't supposed to reverse engineer or
copy it yet I've seen someone selling patches to it.

And how many of you that are speaking out about copyrights have
purchased or legally obtained every coco program you have a copy of?
Or music, movies... whatever.

I have my doubts about this group being full of saints.