[Coco] PC to COCO FILES

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Aug 12 16:14:23 EDT 2008

John,

No offense to you or Steve but a far better solution is to use
drivewire from Cloud-9 to access the image files found on the
internet or other sources.

Over the years that I've used it I've found it to be very reliable
and although I've never timed it I find it to be at least as fast as
a floppy. It also deals with the dwindling supply of floppy disks and
drives for both the PC and Coco.

Frank