[Coco] maps

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Aug 4 18:56:05 EDT 2008

This wouldn't be on Snopes had Gore not tried to imply that he helped
create the internet and that (he or some) see himself as being the
father of the internet.  The interview/debate I saw was not the Wolf
Blitzer interview.  He was behind a stand and speaking on live
television.  So this means that Twice, Gore tried to fool half the
people into thinking he created or played a big part in creating the
internet, etc. etc. etc. while the other half somehow heard something
different, as Gore perfectly and politically formed the words so they
could be interpreted two ways, and if he got in a bind later he could
define the meaning of what he really meant.  So typical.  End o' story.