[Coco] maps

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Aug 3 21:12:16 EDT 2008

At 10:02 AM 8/3/2008, you wrote:
>Hah!
>
>Where I work, they are SO politically correct it's sickening. So I
>do trash them with my totally politically incorrect stuff.
>  It's amazing and amuzing, the reactions I get from my superiors,
> when I do that.
>
>"Oh! We can't say those things here. Someone might take offence and
>their lawyers are bigger than our lawyers"
>
>I betcha that if I were to talk about a COCO at work, they might
>find something in that to be scared of.
>
>BTW. Al Gore never said he invented or helped invent the internet.
>I'm sure you said this in jest. Fair is fair...

Gore actually DID claim to be the father of the internet in a
televised debate that I saw during (I think) the 2004 campaign.  If
this is true, he's responsible for the astronomically climbing
divorce and infidelity rate and our young kids being exposed to
unstopple-and-increasing porn spam.  Even if I had invented the
internet, I would never admit to it if I were running for president.  Geez.