[Coco] CoCo Disk Archives

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sun Aug 24 23:59:19 EDT 2008

All,

I found hosting for some stuff a few of you might be interested in.

Both images are being hosted at "ftp://ftp.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/"

The first image is my conversion effort toward my portion of an archive
that Carey wanted help with (a couple of years back), around 300
floppies worth. Tim Lindner got the other portion to deal with (not sure
how many, I think it was around 100 - Carey?). I was able to get the
majority converted, a few others I had to send on to Tim for his expertise.

This archive is located in the above directory, and is named
"coco_archive.iso". It is a CD ISO file (9660) meant to be burned to a
CD (unless you can do a loopback mount). It contains many fun and
interesting DSK images, I found a couple of them to be of note:

	* a copy of the FLEX operating system
	* OS-9 source code (and binaries) for Adventure

I think you will enjoy this collection.

The second image is an archive I created after a joint effort between
Tim Lindner, Michael Crawford, and I dedicated toward getting Diecom
Product's "Gates of Delerium" running on an emulator. In the course of
the conversion of this software, we managed to obtain Dave Dies'
blessing to the release of all Diecom's CoCo software releases to the
community.

A few copies of this software was released to a couple of interested
parties, and thus these may be floating around already. I had also
submitted to L. Curtis Boyle for inclusion on his site, but I don't know
what happenned with it.

Anyhow, this archive is in the same directory on RTSI's system, named
"gofd.zip"...

Enjoy!

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona