[Coco] Your addresses

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Sun Aug 24 22:59:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a reminder -- three folks have contacted me in the past week
that their posts were not going through. They were posting from
addresses which were not signed up.

The list doesn't know you by name, only by the specific email you
used to sign up. So the address you post from must be your signup
address (I get so much list-owner spam that you'll see my posting
address above constantly changes; right now I'm "dennis-ix").

If you think you might want to post from several addresses, sign them
all up, go to your list preferences page, and turn off receipt of
posts for all but your preferred receiving address.

Dennis

Buy my new book!
<http://www.amazon.com/Country-Stores-Vermont-Dennis-Bathory-kitsz/dp/1596294752/>
"We Are All Mozart"