[Coco] Magazine sharing website

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 22:47:32 EDT 2008

Well sometimes you find what you need just when you need it...

http://www.mygazines.com/

"What is Mygazines?
Mygazines is your free place to browse, share, archive
and customize  unlimited magazine articles uploaded by
you, the Mygazines community."

This is an offshore (or similar) website, and as you can see, copyrights are apparently not a big deal there. Far as I'm concerned, I hope every CoCo magazine ever published gets posted online for free. I applaud Michael's efforts to bring us a legal archive, but it seems like even from the grave Lonnie has screwed the community in order to protect "his baby'. It stopped needing that kind of protection over a decade ago for crying out loud.

Peace,
Bob