[Coco] Done

Michael Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Aug 15 23:50:09 EDT 2008

When I made my agreement with Lonnie it was expressly stated that it was
non-transferable.  This is to say that anyone who wished to have the same
sort of deal if I decided to quit would have to negotiate it separately.
The only reason I have not relinquished my agreement with Lonnie¹s heirs was
due to a fear that they would not re-negotiate a deal and that we would have
at least a month to legally sell the DVD¹s in the case of a ³cease and
desist² type action.  After the recent firestorm I have decided that I will
no longer participate in this process at all.  I plan to send my
cancellation to the estate with a registered letter and wash my hands of
this entire process.  This will be the last missive you will have to bear
from me on this list ­ I will be removing myself this evening and will no
longer answer any queries in regards to this project.

Regards,
Michael Harwood