[Coco] Pathetic

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Aug 15 23:14:30 EDT 2008

I'm fully prepared to take the heat for what I am about to say,
because (a) it's the truth, and (b) it's been a long time coming.

The discussion over the past few days underscores what I think is the
biggest problem that the CoCo community has:  a failure to follow
through and complete.

Ask yourself this question: how many times have people announced
hardware or software project initiatives on this list?  Now, compare
the answer with how many of these initiatives actually were seen to
completion?  Percentage wise, I would say that < 10% of projects that
are talked about on this list actually get started, and out of those,
maybe 10% actually are finished.  That's pretty dismal.

There's a copious amount of hot air on this list, along with a host of
big talkers, pontificators, and experts who don't do a damn thing
except dispense their advice and tell everyone else how things should
be done.  You self righteous demi-gods need to get off your proverbial
derrieres and finish what you started, or find another group of
enthusiasts to annoy with your whining and excuses.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
Email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Web: http://www.boisypitre.com