[Coco] [Color Computer] Putting the Copyrights issue aside

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 12:04:53 EDT 2008

I agree that Sockmaster should commended for his efforts as should
Roger, Cloud9 and *anyone* else that actually produces something for
ANY of these old machines.

BTW Roger, I love the CoCo mug, Mary and the Butterfiles is a great
game for young kids, and your GEMS game is great.  I really haven't
used the Rainbow IDE since I got it but I'm sure it will come in handy
if I get time.  Still... I like the DVD the best.  Code samples are
always welcome!  Now if I could just get the authors to include some
comments in the code...  :D