[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 62, Issue 14

Richard Ivey rrivey at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 06:16:51 EDT 2008

Well, if people are afraid that profit will be made off the sale of DVD's (which profit seems to be the issue), much like people profit off the shipping of their ebay sales, once the magazines, software, etc is compiled into an ISO that could burned to a DVD, just make it available for download.  I realize that this will be a big file and will take some time to download, but it would bypass that particular issue.
I would be happy to post them on my site.  I would either get a "cease and desist" or I wouldn't.  Maybe post it at a couple of sites for bandwidth issues.  But I would be happy to put them on my website when they became available.  I am pretty sure I am not the only one who would be willing to post.

Though Hot Coco seems to be a completely different kettle of fish.  More of a "down-low" type of thing, if you will.

I only have about 60% of all Rainbow issues and would personally love to have them on DVD.  It is much easier to pull up a pdf on a plane then pull out about 3 or 4 magazine, yes?

Just throwing it out there.