[Coco] Fw: RAINBOW scans

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Thu Aug 14 14:43:47 EDT 2008

I think a few of you misinterpreted my meaning. I am not attempting to imply
in any way whether the digitization effort of Rainbow back issues should or
should not proceed. I was merely attempting to clarify a question regarding
the possible intent of Lonnie's agreement.

As I said, I have no qualms whatever with digitally reproducing the back
issues and I am not attempting to issue flame bait or to discourage this
effort. I will not discuss this further since some of you are a bit too
quick on the flame trigger. This is the primary reason I don't participate
here very often.