[Coco] NitrOS9 $?

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 12:08:59 EDT 2008

Answering myself...

One variation I SHOULD have tried involved RTFM "Getting Started with
NitrOS-9", page 54 to be exact. Snooped around the NO96809L2.DSK
image, noticing SCRIPTS & MODULES directory.

Strange little procedure called "mb" ;)

Finding it on my own DID make for an interesting learning experience...

Reminds me of when I discovered OS/9 the first time .

Thanx for not making it TOO easy, folks! *smirk*

=M0=