[Coco] DSK files to real 3.5" disks

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Apr 21 23:52:30 EDT 2008

D'oh!
I forgot that the PC I used to do the transfers was left behind in the USA.
That one had multiboot, and I KNEW that I always booted to DOS...
I was trying now under W2K...
Just booted to DOS, and all is OK.
Next time, I'll wait 'till the next morning before asking questions I
should already know the answer for :-)

Thanks...
Diego