[Coco] CDi Emulator

cdiman7 cdiman7 at flash.net
Mon Apr 21 22:29:07 EDT 2008

Roger,
   Hold that thought, CDI may have been a full blown internet cruiser (on
your tv), I lived in Detroit when the software was still being sold, I don't
remember where it came from (may have been with CD-I magazine, which was
printed in the UK), but there was supposed to be a wireless keyboard (that
worked off the infrared port on the console), and a cartridge that would
enable a CDI machine to cruise the web. This also, may not have made it
across the pond.
Karl Sefcik