[Coco] CoCoFEST! photos...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 15 08:56:18 EDT 2008

> From: "Steve Ostrom" <smostrom7 at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] CoCoFEST! photos...
> >

> Each album thumbnail can be seen by moving the cursor over the album
> picture.  When I click on the Cocofest album, I get a new screen
> filled with blank picture frames with titles.  When I click on
> Download, it will run for a minute or so, then gives me an error
> saying to try again.  I've tried this twice with the same results.
> Do I need a MAC to do this successfully, or am I doing something
> wrong?  I have a Vista PC.

No, the gallery did not upload.  I had to leave it unattended and
something timed out, so I will try again to get them to sync.
--
Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en