[Coco] Scanned in: "CoCo 3 Secrets Revealed" & www.OS9projects.com

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:37:01 EDT 2008

Hi Dean,

Great website! It is exactly what I am looking for. I have "inherited" a
large number of boxes with CoCo manuals, both originals and copies. Recently
I acquired an all-in-one scanner/printer with documentfeeder meaning
scanning in the copied manuals will be a blast. After scanning and
distribution I will throw the manual-copies out to recycling, because they
take up too much space. Your site will be perfect for trusting the resulting
pdf's to, as well as maltedmedia's ftp-server. I reckon the more copies of
the manuals are around, the better these are preserved for the future. I
will probably also put them on my own site.

I will assemble a list of what I have got at home and post it to the list,
so I don't waste time on stuff that is already scanned in.

Cheers,
Fedor