[Coco] Scanned in: "CoCo 3 Secrets Revealed" & www.OS9projects.com

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Tue Apr 8 15:46:46 EDT 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 10:22 AM, Fedor Steeman wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I took a few boxes with manuals from my mother-in-law's house with
> me, so
> now I got a whole bunch of stuff I can scan in. A list will follow
> later.
> For now I scanned the following neat little work:
>
> "CoCo 3 Secrets Revealed from Microcom software"
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> Cheers,
> Fedor

Fedor,

  A copy of that is already in the CoCo/OS-9 Archive, although It is
labeled as being from Spectrum Projects.  I would like to get your
copy as well for inclusion for the archive since it may be
different.  Would you be willing to send me a list of all the stuff
you have and are willing to scan? That way we won't reproduce each
other's work, although a better scan than what is already in the
archive is always welcome!  :-D.  Also I'd like to thank you for
scanning CoCo stuff;I know its a lot of work and it is appreciated!

Also, the CoCo/OS-9 Documentation Archive has finally found a home,
although the website is still very rough around the edges and still a
work in progress (I'm being kind here.) However, it does contain a
list of most of the Magazines/newsletters acquired to date (as well
as what's missing). Unfortunately I'm still working on the books,
manuals, and product section (they're present  but out of date.)

I expect to start having content to D/L within the next month or so.
There's a lot of stuff to do and I'm still learning the website
tools. The new address for the CoCo/OS-9 Archive is
www.os9projects.com. Take a look around and please leave suggestions,
tips, comments..  This is a community project so don't be shy!
Fortunately,  I figured out the problems with the contact form and it
should be operational now. So give it a try!

Dean