[Coco] The fest is only fews days away!

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Wed Apr 9 06:54:54 EDT 2008

Meeting up with people that you haven't seen in years is what's great
about the fest!  (Last year was the first time in more than a
decade.) That's why I attended a Fest and I'm trying to make it
annual event from now on.

As for Marty Goodman, I've been talking to him (via email) and it was
too late for him this year.  Maybe next year we can get him to join
everyone at the fest.  I do have copies of my software and will try
to bring a few Marty's Nightmares to the show.

I've notice that the weather is bit bad this year with 40% rain and
maybe a bit of sown too.  I sure hope it does not cut down those
trying to make it to the fest this year.  Maybe they could try
shifting the fest to later in the year to then the weather is better.

I'll try to see if there is anyone else flying on Friday
afternoon/evening and maybe we can get a ride from someone at the
club too.  It looks to be about 20 miles from the airport and the
hotel of the fest.  I'm sure we could pay the gas and tolls for them.

Looking for forward to seeing you and everyone else at the fest!

Steve (6809er) Bjork