[Coco] Hard drive trouble

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 23:58:34 EDT 2008

 As I was exploring around my hard drive and the floppies of this stuff, I
just discovered this fact about the same time this 'puter went DingDong on
your message.
.
I remember now that I'm using 512 byte sectors and the driver to do
so(SCSISYS). I believe that's what I did, replaced the KenTon driver with
the SCSISYS driver and set it all up for 512 byte sectors. It's "supposed"
to give more storage space, but I never needed it. I got greedy.
 Right now, I'm trying to find the source of SCSISYS. So far, I haven't.

 Anyway, can this make my problem appear several years later?

 I can't go back to 128 byte sectors until I can fix this problem I'm now
having.

 Like I said earlier, it used to work fine with two drives using everything
I'm now using unless I did something that I don't remember. I've been using
this setup for many years.