[Coco] make-do ROM Paks

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Sep 17 10:07:53 EDT 2007

Roger,

I sill have about 300 full size cases. Bought all stock out when
vendor was going out of business. Tried to get some half size ones
from a former vendor but I was to late when I contacted him. He threw
them last summer. :(

I have a template that I use when I make the SuperIDE cases at home.
There is a fair amount of clean up required and the SuperIDE takes a
bit of time to assemble and get out the door. Soon to have the
SuperIDE stocked and on the shelf. Can't remember when we released it
but I haven't to date been able to keep up with the orders. That is
all changing.

I'll be milling the cases on a Bridgeport shortly and will require no
touch up when completed.

Mark
Cloud-9