[Coco] Sale of the CoCo lounge

Jean-Paul Samson jeanpaulsamson at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:10:57 EDT 2007

>I am not in the States. I am in Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Wow, a CoCo fan in the same city as me!  Too bad I hadn't realized that--you
might have been a good source to find bits-and-pieces for me to rebuild my
CoCo system.

I'm certainly in no position and have no interest in buying your business
off you, Glen.  But if you decide in the end to garbage your stuff, I have a
couple of suggestions:
1.  Edmonton has very good Eco Stations that accept old computers and
monitors for free (up to 20 monitors per visit maximum).
2.  I wouldn't mind doing a "dumpster dive" to see what I might be able to
rescue and retain.  I have a little extra space in my storage bay.

Note that due to the housing boom in Alberta, storage bays can be hard to
come by--the whole country is trying to move here for the oil jobs.  If you
do plan on renting a bay, I suggest you start phoning around now to see what
might be becoming available.  Smaller sizes (e.g. 5' x 10') tend to be
easier to come by.

Good luck on your move!

--JP