[Coco] Sale of the CoCo lounge

Shain Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:48:53 EDT 2007

Glen, I'm saddened that I've not encountered your website before... I
would have requested a 4K Coco in order to add it to my collection (My
1st system was a 4K with chicklet keyboard, it saw a "lot" of wear and
tear at the time with lots of self-done upgrades)

And I've only been on this list since about June...

As an apartment dweller, I can sympathize with the lack of space for
one's hobby / business.  Here's hoping that you will be able to
continue.

Shain (in Ontario)