[Coco] Osk and OS9gen

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 11 09:14:09 EDT 2007

Well, OS9/68000 b oot files are routinely over 64k in size, so OS9Gen has a
switch to deal with <e>xtended or fragmented bootfiles. I don't know if I
have ded or not.  I'll have to look.

On my Nitros emulated system, I built a bootdisk that contained h0.dd in it,
so that as soon as the primary boot was accomplished, the system started
using files and settings off of the emulated harddrive.

I tried this with an Osk boot disk, and I can see it accessing the HD
initially, but it appears to lockup.  I say appears, but it could just be
waiting for something it doesn't have.  I'm working on tracking down whos in
charge at what point and who is doing what to see what the problem is.  I've
copied all the files the HD, so it SHOULD work, but it isn't.